Medical Director, Eagle Eye Aesthetics
Dr. Stephanie Young
Dr Stephanie Young is the Medical Director and Founder of Eagle Eye Aesthetics. She is also Senior Consultant Eye Surgeon and Director of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Eagle Eye Centre
Overview and Awards
- Orbital & Oculofacial Surgery
- Ophthalmic Oncology
- Eyelid Surgery
- Endoscopic Lacrimal Surgery
- Orbital Surgery
- National University Hospital
- National University of Singapore
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Academy of Medicine
Dr Young has a special interest in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids, lacrimal system and orbit. She is particularly interested in eyelid surgery for functional and cosmetic indications, and treats many patients with droopy eyelids, eyelid malpositions, double eye lid creation and more.
She is also well-versed in General Ophthalmology and manages conditions such as dry eyes, tearing, and performs screening for eye disorders like cataracts, glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy.
With over 10 years of clinical experience combining the micro-precision of ophthalmic surgery, with the aesthetic concepts of facial plastic surgery, Dr Young is considered the ‘go-to’ doctor by patients seeking natural looking bespoke eyelid and facial rejuvenation. She receives many referrals from medical colleagues and word-of-mouth referrals from her own patients. She treats each patient with respect and care, and customizes her treatment according to the patient’s needs and preferences.
Dr Young is active in Oculoplastic-related research and has published more than 40 papers on the subject in peer-reviewed journals and several book chapters.
In her undergraduate days, she won the Gold Medal and Book Prize in Ophthalmology, and received a Distinction Award for Ophthalmology-related research for her Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award (2019)
- Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Best Scientific Paper (2019, 2018)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Best Poster Award (2017, 2015 & 2014)
- Wong Hock Boon Society Outstanding Mentor Award (2017)
- Gold Medalist and Book Prize Winner in Ophthalmology
- Distinction Awardee for an Ophthalmology-related Research
Dr. Stephanie Success
Delivering the Best in All We Do
Schedule your appointment at your convenience.